Friday, December 7, 2012

Can't help myself...

So...I have decided to join the world of bloggers.  Mainly because I am so inspired by so many women, mothers, teachers, and friends who share themselves with this "blog world."
I couldn't name myself or place myself, for that matter, in one single category.  Because, frankly, I am complex.  I like it that way.  Anyhow, I am a: woman, friend, wife, mother, teacher, daughter... WAY too complex to stick to one category!
My name is Lindsey and I am married to my ALWAYS boyfriend/best friend/favorite person ever, Matt.  We have an 8 month old boy, Griffin, who has become the ADDITIONAL love of my life.
I am also a THIRD grade teacher.  I will use the word specialize because it makes my job seem so important, WHICH IT IS!  I specialize in writing and I LOVE writing...
I also LOVE cleaning, cooking(love/hate relationship), reading, movies... so much to talk about...so little time!
                                                           Keep Complex,
                                                              Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment